Here is a link to our lesson plan:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Reflection
When I first started this class (and the BEd in general) I was so nervous! I remember feeling so ill-prepared to become a math teacher and ...
-
I have felt flow in my math classes when I am particularly engaged or interested in a topic we are learning. I also feel flow during croche...
-
Unit plan Slope and Rate of Change.docx Rise over Run Lesson Plan.docx Review of Trig Ratios and the Pythagorean Theorem Lesson Plan.docx ...
-
I have put a picture of my calculations and following that there is a description of my rationale. I started this problem by considering t...
Hi Nandini, Sally and Em, thank you for this well-structured lesson plan for Grade 10 Workplace on Central Tendency, specifically focusing on the calculation of Mean, Median, Mode, and Range. It covers the essential components of an introductory lesson. What are the possible adaptations to provide more assistance, such as giving extra examples, incorporating graphing, or using real-life data? I am considering strategies that might be employed to assist students who need more support. Additionally, what variety of teaching techniques in class are you considering, aside from lecturing?
ReplyDeleteThanks Qiaochu! I'm also wondering (a) what the students will be doing during this lesson (just listening to you talk and doing a worksheet?) Is there a participatory activity involved for the students? (b) what will each of you be doing at any given point in the lesson?
ReplyDelete