I will be teaching the group how to crochet. Specifically the basics of how to hold a hook, create a slip knot, how to hold the yarn, how to yarn over and how to make a starting chain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Reflection
When I first started this class (and the BEd in general) I was so nervous! I remember feeling so ill-prepared to become a math teacher and ...
-
I have felt flow in my math classes when I am particularly engaged or interested in a topic we are learning. I also feel flow during croche...
-
Unit plan Slope and Rate of Change.docx Rise over Run Lesson Plan.docx Review of Trig Ratios and the Pythagorean Theorem Lesson Plan.docx ...
-
I have put a picture of my calculations and following that there is a description of my rationale. I started this problem by considering t...
Great topic, Nandini! I'll look forward to seeing your lesson plan and your lesson tomorrow.
ReplyDelete